|Motor Power||3 kW|
|Touchscreen TFT Display||Yes|
|Expected Launch Price||Rs 1 Lakh|
|Expected Launch Date||18th of Aug 2021|
Ola Electric Scooter: Ready or not, a revolution is coming !
Ola Electric is an Electric Scooter. The electric motor generates a torque of 50 Nm. Ola Scooter gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of the Scooter is 74 Kg. Ola Scooter has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels.
Ola Electric Launched in many colours, but all green!
A splash of vivid colourful scooters would be available in 10 exciting colours.
A revolution on two wheels – Exclusive Ola Electric
- Quick to Conquer – Breathtaking accelaration thats faster than fast
- Made to Manoeuvre – Exceptional handling on all surfaces
- Big on Boot Space – Very spacious , can hold helmets for 2 & still leaves some Extra space
Go Anywhere & Charge Anywhere – Ola Electric
Ola Electric said that “we are placing all our energies at the back of shifting the arena toward a sustainable future. It’s why we’re constructing the arena’s largest, densest wheeler charging network.”
World’s largest and most advanced factory
- Encompasses an area of 500 Acres with 10 production lines and the potential to produce over 10 Million scooters a year – the Olas FutureFactory will be the world’s largest two-wheeler factory.
- HIGHLIGHTS –
1.15% of current Global 2W Capacity
2.10M Yearly Production
3. 500 Acres Area
- 3000+ Robotics with AI driven continuous optimisation
- 2 sec Avg time to make one scooter
- Paint Shop – Corrosion resistant paint technology
- Motor – End to End Automated Conveyer Movement for faster production
- Use of ARAS Technology – Helps to reduce 60 % of Storage Area